About Me, Debbie Gilster
I see a world where people make effective decisions that allow them to have a balanced and fulfilled life. The legacy I want to leave is that people are living more of their “ideal life”.
My Purpose in Life:
To be a good steward and live a simple, elegant, balanced and comfortable life with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.
Purpose in My Work:
Help working parents raise more effective children.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I love order. No, I crave order. One might not always know it but I do!
- I love systems and improving processes. The order gives me peace and a sense of control and confidence.
- In my Wealth Profile I am a Mechanic with Creator and Lord right behind.
- My strengths are Relator, Strategic, Responsibility, Individualization, and Achiever.
- My Kolbe MO is Strategic Planner.
- My Spiritual Gifts are Encourager and Administration.
- My core values are inner peace, improve, inspire, move forward, design and simplicity.
- My DISC profile is a high (D)riving and (C)ompetent that really wants to be a high (I)nspirational (C)ompetent.
- One might think I’m an extrovert, but I’m really an introvert who has learned to be an extrovert. I figured out that I need to have a balance of both.
- I love to golf, cook, try out new wines and spend time with friends and family.
- I have faith in God’s divine guidance for my life. I am blessed to use my spiritual gifts mentoring small group leaders in my church.
- Family is extremely important in my life. I have a wonderful husband of almost 25 years and two college-aged sons whom I love dearly.
- Even though it’s not the most fun topic, I have a gift of helping others get their financial house in order so they can feel more financially effective.
- I am a long-time member of the National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO); active member and past-leader of the Small Business Organizer Special Interest Group for NAPO; member of Faithful Organizers; a QuickBooks and Quicken specialist (former Advisor – stopped paying when I knew more than the help desk) and member of American Association of Daily Money Managers (AADMM).
If I can help you in any way, contact my office at 949-246-8083 or email me at Debbie[at]CenterForProductivity.com!
Keep moving forward…